Are you a college student or recent graduate looking for an internship with a marketing focus?
The WTTW/WFMT Marketing Intern will assist marketing staff with a number of projects to support the organization including:
- Assist in coordination of multi-platform Sweepstakes promotional campaign
- Identify, research, collect contact information and solicit potential campaign partner/donor leads
- Conduct research projects
- Assist in department functions such as prize fulfillment
- Create and publish content for WTTW Facebook page and homepage
- The Membership Marketing department offers internships year-round on a rolling basis. Length of internship and hours per week are negotiable (though we prefer interns who can be available for the majority of a 9-5 business day on a combination of weekdays (M/W/F or T/Th).
- Interns should stay for the length of a semester or summer.
- This is an unpaid internship. WTTW will work with schools for student interns receiving credit, but receiving credit is not required.
- Interns at WTTW are assigned an internship coordinator who will work with you to develop your skills in your chosen area.