Ensure that the department is running at its full potential by providing outstanding customer service and assisting with supervisory tasks. Priorities will change depending upon departmental needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. When supervising shifts, monitor Ticketing phone queue and staff coverage.
2. Handle customer service escalation calls.
3. Assist with correspondence, including Patron Services emails, exchange faxes, etc.
4. Assist with training of new Ticketing staff.
5. Alert supervisors and managers of any situations requiring follow-up with patrons or staff.
6. Sell tickets and assist customers with service requests and questions over the phone.
7. Responsible for accurate and efficient order entry for CSO and SCP ticket requests and special concerts, including research notes.
8. Reconcile deposits of monies through the ticketing system, including lock box processing and charge deposit authorization.
9. Responsible for reading daily updates via the briefing and remaining up-to-date with office policies and procedures.
10. Process ticket exchanges, donations, and gift certificates.
11. Keep informed about changes in programming, dates, artist changes, and new discounts.
12. Other projects as assigned, i.e. call campaigns, postcard mailings.
1. Reports to Supervisor for Ticketing & Sales.
2. Also receives direction from the Customer Relations Manager.