Internship Term: October 2018 – March 2019
The Education Assistant - FIELD/WORK will be responsible for assisting with research, development, and logistics for an expanded portfolio of educational initiatives at Chicago Artists Coalition, including FIELD/WORK public programming and the FIELD/WORK Residency. Through this position, the Education Assistant will learn all aspects of program development, facilitation, and assessment.
This is an unpaid internship for a non-profit arts organization. College credit can be arranged for undergraduate or graduate students. This position is for 16 hours per week, which may be partially fulfilled off-site.
- Contribute to curriculum development of professional development residency
- Serve as a peer ally to the incoming FIELD/WORK Residency cohort
- Aid in event planning and management for FIELD/WORK educational events
- Assist in development and implementation of program promotion, event materials, and logistics
Possible other responsibilities based on experience and interests may include:
- Photographic documentation of FIELD/WORK events
- Design & production of graphic design assets