SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN! Miss Black Pin Up Online Contest.....
RULES, EXPECTATIONS & HOW TO SUBMIT:
B-Anne Productions with association with Black Pinups Magazine proudly presents the 2018 Miss Black Pin Up Online Contest! The first season will take place summer 2018. Calling all models and pin up models to have a fabulous chance to win not only a beautiful sash and a handful of beauty supplies, but a chance to be featured in a 2-page spread interview in Black Pin Ups Magazine!
The contest is to help and support Black/African pin up models and non-pinup girls feel glamorous, empowered and beautiful with an opportunity of networking and a chance to win an exclusive prize while raising funds for charity. Participants will gain a sense of working in their community, learn history and the chance to give back. (Please note the contest will take place online, national submissions welcomed).
Here are a few things to know before submitting! Good luck!
1. Participants must be 18 years or older. National submissions welcomed! Submit anywhere from any of the 50 States.
2. The contest will be opened to Black/African descent women.
3. The top 10 contestants will be selected from the overall submissions.
4. We are looking for specific looks from the 1940’s, 1950’s and early-mid 1960’s. Experience in pin up modeling is NOT required! If selected to compete as the top 10, we will help give you pin up and vintage tips. Studio photos and themes are welcomed.
5. Each submission will be “judged” by a secret panel of judges and will be determined if the contestant will be selected as top 10. For each submission, we are looking class, grace, poise, femininity, and strong background.
6. The contest will take place ONLINE. The winner will be announced live on Facebook Live video. The Top 10 will be interviewed during the Facebook Live. It will be online, but it’ll also be exciting! There will be trivia rounds for the Top 10 contestants to participate in to win beauty prizes! Family/friends are welcomed to watch free on Facebook Live.
7. The contest will take place August 2018. Date to be determined and announced.
8. Contestants will pledge to raise approximately $100 that will be donated to a charity of choice during their competition. Any amount up to $100 as the goal, but any amount is acceptable. Funds can be raised through family, friends, working, etc.
9. As this is the first season, the next contests will featured 2nd and 3rd places. Those submitted previously are welcomed to submit again.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All submissions must be emailed.
1. Please submit 3 photos. Must submit THREE photos. One photo must be full length/full body. A headshot-style photo is recommended. Pin up or vintage style photos are encouraged! (Pin up experience not required). No nudity. Implied/sexy style is acceptable.
2. In the email, please include your full name, stage name, age, location (town/state), and favorite time period.
3. Please include a brief bio 5-8 sentences long. Include your background, modeling background, and why you would make the best Miss Black Pin Up Contest. How did you get into pin up modeling? What is your modeling background?
Please email all materials to: ContactBanneProductions@gmail.com (all one email)
Winner will receive a beautiful sash with the title, a beauty kit with makeup/hair supplies, and will be featured in a spread in Black Pin Ups Magazine. All submitters will have their name and stage names featured on social media.
Follow the contest…..